Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Spring Cleaning ... in Autumn (Part 3)

     Here we are!  Here's my workspace (unfortunately taken from a camera phone).  Instead of getting a new computer, why not divide tasks among old ones?  That's a 2006 Dell behind the Mac (both acquired used).  Old Dell still has a decent video card (more so than the Mac), so it's good for photo editing, burning the Lightscribe CDs, and killing virtual zombies.  The Casio Privia PX-320 is my practice keyboard after being retired from stage abuse; the output jacks no longer function properly.






     Here's the setup used for recording recent videos.  The office chair is one I've had since elementary school.  The cushion's non-existant, but has otherwise held up well over the years.  On the tripod is my trusty Panasonic Lumix used for shooting the videos.  On the floor is my makeshift lighting.








     Aside from tidying up some loose items, the new studio is basically good to go.  Feels great to have the place more streamlined for musicing.  We'll see if it makes me any more productive, haha.  

No comments:

Post a Comment