Sunday, December 23, 2012

Free stuff! (And some website changes)

It's been a long time coming, but I've been making some improvements on my website (www.shelteredturtle.com).

You can now watch my videos in neatly organized playlists without the clunky links on the side. I've also simplified and updated my discography. (This is where the free stuff is!)

The photo page was getting unruly. It still exists, but I thought I'd integrate the photos with my blog to make for a more organic and personal experience.

Yes! I'm offering lessons online now! On top of that, I'll be posting tutorials and helpful videos so you always have a resource to help you improve on your musicianship. 

This part has probably seen the most significant change. In addition to the merch, I've also embedded an Amazon store where you can purchase items I recommend at no additional cost to you! However, by going through my site, a portion of the proceeds will go toward funding my music! I'll be expanding the store to include a wider variety of items (including my music once the new EPs are available for sale), so keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment