Friday, July 22, 2011

The going on of what's going on.

As I write this, I'm waiting for the piano tuner to swing by while attempting to multi-task like a good product of the 21st century.  

My visit to our neighbors up north in Canada was great!  I really love the place and hope to play up there again in the near future.  

I'll be posting pictures in the following weeks.  Prepare to be surprised: some of the locales are far from what'd you'd expect from up north.  

--

I've nearly finished the album art for the quietly released keyboard EP, The Stupid Album.  It'll be added today, and I'll start production of the CDs shortly thereafter.  

Recording for EP II: Center (the continuation of my guitar material) is nearly complete.  It's set to be released on August 15!

That's all for now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment