Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hike through Hibernia County Park, Coatesville, PA

Here are a few photos I snapped with my dad's DSLR while on a little hike near my house. I made a point to only shoot in manual since my camera's a point-and-shoot. Photography's not something I  know much at all about nor is Photoshop, but the only way to get better is to practice, no?


You can see all the dust in the lens. Looks like someone needs to clean the camera, haha! I used a lomo effect and color-corrected the sky to be a bit more vivid.



I really like the way this came out. 



The "lake" (it's more like a pond) looks a lot more vast than in reality. I guess I was in a shoot-into-the-sun mood this afternoon.



So close to being a decent picture. The sun's over-exposed, but you can see the patches where there's still ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment